Here is a list of tools which you'll need when building a cabinet this our recommendation for your tools you'll need. If you have all of these you will be good to go.
- Measuring tape / Ruler
- Steel / Set Square
- Circular Saw with a blade to match your wood choice
- Jig Saw/Coping Saw with a blade to match your wood choice
- 1 – 1.6 mm T-Slot Cutter – Used to cut slots to mount T-Moulding
- 28mm Spade bit (Cutting Button/Joystick holes
- Drill bit set
- Counter sink bit
- Wire crimpers
- Soldering Iron (Might be required)
- Rubber Mallet – Some parts may require some persuasion
- Wood Glue – You may choose to glue some joins
- Clamps – Used to hold parts together while cutting / gluing
Depending on your cabinet design you might require some additional parts
- Piano / Standard hinge
- Perspex – For top marquee and cover the screen
- Toughen Glass – Cover screen if not using Perspex
- Glass Clips – These are used to hold the Perspex / Glass onto cocktail machines
- Clamps – These can we used to hold cocktail tops to the body
- Power Bar – Mounting a min four port power bar within your cabinet makes it easier powering equipment inside.
- Castors / Rubber Stoppers – You need to rest your machine on something.