412 in 1 JAMMA Arcade PCB Board (Vertical)
The 412-in-1 Classic arcade JAMMA PCB is a vertical board suitable for vertical standups and cocktail cabinets (vertical). This outstanding new multigame PCB can be used with your existing arcade CGA or VGA monitor without the need for a video converter! Also this great board will work in either your upright JAMMA cabinet or cocktail table JAMMA machine. Play the classics such as Galaga, Tetris, Mappy, Gyrus, Pengo, Dig Dug and a ton more! Filled with awesome classics from the 80's, this is one solid performing JAMMA PCB. This is the latest version of the 412-in-1 PCB which includes many bug fixes.
- Universal JAMMA Connector
- User Friendly Game Selection Screen
- Free Play or Coin/Token Option
- Supports CGA and VGA Monitors
- Supports Standups (Vertical) and Cocktail Cabinets (screen will automatically flip for second player on facing cocktail systems only)
- Each Game Is Fully Customizable (Difficulty, Game Speed, Number of Lives, etc)
- Enable/Disable Specific Games
- Standard JAMMA video output or VGA output (hook PC monitor up directly)
- Uses standard arcade power supply or ATX PC power supply (with standard 4-pin molex connector, the same used for hard drives/cd rom drives)
- Lastest version now can use a standard arcade type trackball!